New Students

New Students

January 4, 2007

Journal

are you in here?

When I returned some tables and chairs to Concordia after Kate’s wedding, I had to stop in the Student Life Office. I asked where our ‘New Students’ photo was, since every other year since 1987 is posted around the walls. We were back in a closet on top of some filing cabinets. What a fitting place for this group.

13 Responses to “New Students”

Do you have a higher resolution pic of this? Email it to me. It would be fun to scan the crowd. I think Erin is seventh from the left in the front row. Is that half of Samith in the bottom left corner?

2. Lauren Said on:

It’ll take a while to e-mail it, since I stink at that. Yes! That is Erin in the front. I can tell you that Samith is not in the bottom left -- I can’t find him at all. (Did he come late?) I’ll have to re-post this at some point with more people labeled. I think Karla B. is commenting at John’s site!

3. Lloyd Said on:

Okay, the picture is now a link to the full size image. click on it… if you dare…

I want to know who that guy in the red shirt, fourth from the left in the front row is. He’s eye candy (at least 1988 eye candy, he could be a fat slob by now).

5. Lauren Said on:

You think everyone is gay.

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

6. Karla Buesing-used-to-be Said on:

I can’t find me!! Was I even there for the picture? It seems like something I might have rebelled against.

7. Karla Buesing-used-to-be Said on:

Oh! I just found myself! Myrna’s on the far right in the red shirt, second row from the back; I’m right next to her. Whew. I’m glad I wasn’t lost!