The ants go marching one by one….

May 8, 2007

Journal, Lauren

This one’s for you, Brad.  and Kristi.

We’ve had an ant problem for a while now.  I didn’t want to tell Brad when he was here because I thought he would go postal because of the whole toast butter episode.  Anyway,   these guys came in a couple of weeks ago, but I Terro’d them. They’re back with a vengance, though.   I traced them to the point of entry and laced it with tons and tons of sweet poison.   Mmmmmmuuuuhhhhuuuahhhahhahhha!!!

Just what makes that little ol' ant, think he can move a rubber tree plant?

Intruder alert.  Intruder alert.

6 Responses to “The ants go marching one by one….”

Yes, my queen.
    Eat the Terro.
    Eat the Terro… AND DIE!!

2. Lloyd's Mom Said on:

They are invading here too except we don’t know from where. If you find something great for the invaders let me know. Maybe I could send them back where they came from

I need some Terro…where on earth do you get it? Last I checked, Wal-Mart in Seward didn’t have any…

Oh no … you killed Z and Chip!

(ha ha ha ha ha)

The ants are so resilient. They disappear, and you think you’ve killed them. However, they reappear in a day or so with reinforcements, and then you get to use even more of the good stuff. Death to ants!

6. Mark Said on:

Lauren:

Ortho makes some green stakes that have ant bait in them. You put them around the OUTSIDE of your house. The ants go for the bait, carry it back to the colony where the other ants (especially the queen) eat the bait and die. We had this problem last year and I finally tried those stakes right outside the kitchen window. We’d see these ants around the kitchen sink and counter. This year…no ants. Give it a try!