Seward Nebraska 4th of July Pictorial

July 4, 2007

Journal, Lauren, Lloyd

me without hair

optimal mode of transportation

preparing to blast the anvil

Main Street, pre crowds

Where's Brado?

yummy drinks

What firemen do when there's no fire.

After sun, the square, barbeque and funnel cakes.

Getting ready for the parade.

Guess who made it back into town?  Hi, Tim!

six-teen thousand firecrackers.

, ,

About Lloyd

Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.

12 Responses to “Seward Nebraska 4th of July Pictorial”

Wow! So it really was Lloyd under all of that. I like it! Very patriotic.

Hey, who’s the new house guest in the 1st picture? Whoever he is, he looks impeccable!

Great pictures … even though they do make my already boring 4th, seem all the more boring … keep the pictures coming, I’ll live vicariously thru them … Happy 4th to all!!!

PS WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS!! You don’t want to miss a single second of the Spectacular Seward Celebrations!!

4. karen m Said on:

Mom and dad are with me tonight watching fireworks and eating home made ice cream. Lloyd who. Didn’t recognize the boy. Made him look 20 years younger.
    Happy 4th.
    Karen

This is a mystery! Which Karen M. is this? We know a few, so we’ve been guessing all day. Thanks for commenting -- you win the traditional prize! (I think it’s a ‘check in the mail’.)

5. Lloyd Said on:

Note to self for 2008:

• 34 bags of ice is just about perfect
    • Save about 8 bags to put on top
    • Two carts of beer is about right (one deep)
    • No-one drinks wine-coolers anymore
    • We always have too much pop left
    • Don’t tell Lauren how much the beer costs
    • Brad liked buying firecrackers for Daniel to set off
    • 8 cans of beans is too many beans
    • make the beans on the 3rd

Hey, can we see a picture of the trough we heard about?

7. Lauren's dad Said on:

Poor little Mazda/Ford with that big a load. It’s a wonder the tires didn’t blow!

8. Mark Said on:

OMG!!!! (Oh, My GOODNESS) What happened to Lloyd’s HAIR? Where’d it go??????

I never thought I’d see it. Wow.

(I do like it, though.)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. bradaptation.com » Blog Archive » The Fourth of July - July 5, 2008

[…] after we were done did we read Lloyd’s notes to his self, so we have a bunch of wine coolers and soda left and we had no beans. But I think we did a good […]