Why, yes, I do have a can of spray paint.

September 26, 2007

Journal, Lauren

There is one undeniable fact in life – everything looks cooler when it’s spray-painted gold.  Lloyd and I are going to my cousin’s wedding this weekend and I needed to camouflage the Mac mini box so they won’t be horribly disappointed when they see the actual contents.  I knew I probably had a can of gold spray paint around – turns out I have three. Why?  Well, just take a look.  (Mind you, these pictures were taken after the first coat.)

Which wedding present would you rather open?  (Knowing already that it’s not a real computer.)

Computer?  Yawn.

Gold!! Rock on!

Which biscuits do you wish you’d eaten?

biscuit dough

bi$cuit DOUGH

Beans, anyone?

green beans

Magic beans!

I rest my case.  Now, I’m off to do laundry.  ……GOLDEN laundry!!

15 Responses to “Why, yes, I do have a can of spray paint.”

1. christina Said on:

Did you do the Runner’s Trophy for the paper also???

Do Lloyd! Do Lloyd!

All of the replies that I might make to this seem relatively obvious, and so are left as an exercise for the reader. Don’t feel like you have to post them, just run through them in your head to make sure you have all 4.

• Kristi Said on:

Oh, I think I MUST post. The caption to the spray-painted Lloyd could read thus: “Lloyd -- the golden boy of summer”. OR “Lloyd — Worth his weight in gold??” I bet if we all list enough captions, Lloyd would HAVE to be spray-painted. Come on, everyone, think!

• Peggy Said on:

HAHAHA!!!! LOL at both comments! hehehe

And now back to our regular scheduled program:

Lauren, that’s awesome! I usually just glue brown or white paper on such boxes. Your gold box is incredible!!

LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it! Someday, Lauren, I hope I’m as cool as you.

You don’t even have to use wrapping paper. So efficient, that Lauren is. So is the actual gift as cool as the golden box?

Oh, no no no. On the off chance that Erik and Heidi read this, I got them a eppermill-pay, a ugar-say ispenser-day with an oem-pay inside, and some itchen-kay owels-tay.

A totally unrelated subject… I clicked the linke to Brad’s website. The address came up first as deadaptation.com then quickly switched over to bradaptation.com and sent me over to Brad’s page. How did you do that?????