Cranky Lauren

January 8, 2008

Journal, Lauren

I was cranky today, and I apologize for it.  But, I’ll probably be cranky again tomorrow.  Whachagonnado?  Some days are like that, even in Australia.
Brad, you left your shorts here.  I’ll pay someone a millian dollers to box them up and mail them back to him.  Otherwise they’ll be here until summer (when shorts would actually be necessary).

really?  shorts in winter?

14 Responses to “Cranky Lauren”

Just remember, when you’re cranky, it’s everyone else’s fault.

Have a blessed day! 🙂

I always pack a pair of shorts wherever I go. They might be needed as pajamas, they might be needed as a swimsuit, they might be used as a burial shroud… there are many possibilities. Shorts aren’t as versatile as, say, a towel, but they do have many valuable uses.

3. Deborah Said on:

I’m having a bad day, too. (Which leads to crankiness.) Van trouble. Stupid van. Stupid van fixer. Stupid being trapped at home. Stupid stupid!

4. Lloyd Said on:

Hey, there’s a church in Laurenburg. That wasn’t there yesterday. The Laurenites have found religion.

I’ve had a crappy day too -- my “helper” at work put in CD rates wrong yesterday and jacked up over 900 accounts. She has to fix it, but guess who has to give her guidance? Me! Ugh.

But this might help cheer you up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY

Enjoy!

6. Michele Said on:

Here’s my question: How did those shorts end up OUT of the suitcase in the first place considering the average temp was about 7 degrees?
    Brad, you could have used them the past two days here in Baltimore! It’s downright hot!