Tripod Magic

Tripod Magic

February 16, 2008

Journal, Lauren

I bought a tripod!  No more gut-wrenching movies, at least not due to the camera work!

It’s not the most expensive one they sell at Best Buy, but it’s not the cheapest, either.  I really meant to make a movie involving getting it out of the box and setting it up, but I didn’t. (Maybe later.)  Instead, you can guess which one I bought.  Sorry for this unexciting post on a dreary Saturday.  I’m off to make pancakes.

Which one could it be?

10 Responses to “Tripod Magic”

Yay, congratulations! I’ll say 2nd from the left … or 1st on the right, or all black one … nope, the silver one, the R2D2-ish looking one, nah, … 2nd from the left … did I win? Yay for the next movie!!

You sure have been spending alot lately (yesssss!). If Lloyd should give you a hard time for this purchase, at least you have a good leg(s) to stand on! HA!

2. Deborah Said on:

My guess is the one third from the left (the gray one).

Mmmmm. . . pancakes!

3. Annette Said on:

I can’t believe you didn’t preface this one with, “Annette, you can’t play.”

I think it’s the second from the left, because it says “Dynex” on it, and that sounds like some evil company that, in course of its own greed, has unleashed a sentient computer life-form on the world, which leads to an epic struggle between the humans and the mechs that can only end with the complete annihilation of one side, only the remaining side then discovers it can’t survive without the other because there was a symbiotic relationship all along and nobody even knew.

OFF TOPIC: For Lauren

I’m an environmentalist & I didn’t even know it!

6. Lauren Said on:

You’re all wrong.

except Deborah.

and Peggy (about the peanut butter).

7. Lauren's dad Said on:

Re peanut butter and environment: But peanuts cna’t grow in the northern latitudes. Livestock thrives well there and enables many folks to pay their bills and non-essentials, like taxes. Am I off-base in this, Lloyd?