Help me out, people.

May 2, 2008

Journal, Lauren

Is it really that good?

I’ve decided to change careers. I’m done teaching – instead I want to be one of those ladies who sits around eating yogurt all day, comparing it to everything else in life. “This is better than (verb) (adjective) (noun/situation) good.” You know what I’m talking about? The two who obviously have some sort of ‘flavoring’ in that yogurt?

To have a successful audition, I’m going to need some good lines, so help me out. How good is this yogurt? Is it ‘better than skating with Tonya Harding good’? ‘Better than smelling frying bacon good’? Help! Multiple suggestions are welcome.

17 Responses to “Help me out, people.”

Not smelling frying bacon -- Better than bacon mats good. But can anything be better than that?

Smack you with a shovel good.
    Quisp cereal good.
    Visit your favorite mail order nursery good.
    School’s out for the summer good.
    Non-artificial sweetner good.
    Burning this dress good. (oh, wait… that’s already taken)

3. Annette Said on:

I miss teaching good

Hee hee -- you know I’ll never leave. Maybe I’ll just do commercials on the side. 🙂

…better than baby sleeping through the night good.
    …better than nasal congestion relief good.
    …better than winning the powerball lottery good.

(But seriously, any of the above three is better than yogurt. Yogurt is good about once a year and then I need a while to like it again…)

5. Michele Said on:

… finally got satisfaction from Verizon customer service good.
    Sorry, that’s all I’ve got. Long story.

6. Lloyd Said on:

…better than being caught up on your grading good.
    …better than annoying kids being sick good.
    …better than Cats, I would see it again and again, good.

I think that about covers it.

7. Lauren Said on:

… better than Lloyd finally got a haircut good.
    … better than a new episode of Ghost Whisperer good.
    … better than a cold Pepsi good.
    … better than Michele tells her Verizon story good.

… better than a snow day good
    … better than laughing so hard you pee your pants good
    … better than getting carded when you’re way past that age good
    … better than an Italian gondolier winking at you good
    better than an air conditioned room on a super hot day good

9. Annette Said on:

Better than A LOVE SONG good!

… better than Ron Paul as President good
    … better than being on a beach with a good book, a Mojito & a nice breeze good
    … better than swimming with dolphins good (I miss you Diago)
    … better than Sting singing at your birhday party good

• Karla Said on:

Oh no -- I don’t think anything can be better than Sting singing at your birthday party…

I would hold my breath in a vat of yogurt for Sting to sing at my birthday party. *sigh*

• Beth Said on:

That paints the most hilarious picture…

But really, don’t you think his voice would be muffled if your ears were submerged in yogurt? Not to mention you wouldn’t be able to feast your eyes…
          *sigh* Sting *sigh*