Gutter & Chimneys

Gutter & Chimneys

It was a fairly productive day. I got a few things done, and Lloyd – well, Lloyd was on fire today! He cleaned the gutters and figured out how that bird got in our house. I felt the need to tell the story through a movie, as is my way. Enjoy, and happy Sunday.

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5LcIK6-5E 520 433]

19 Responses to “Gutter & Chimneys”

It looks like the wire mesh was cut away. Could the birds be learning how to use tools? Or is it the bats who are developing engineering skills? Be afraid.

Bravo!!! clap, clap, clap!

3. Kitt Said on:

Sweet! So nice to have a handy (and brave) companion around.

Were you scared out of your mind to be up there Lloyd? I remember climbing up on the roof of our old house to hang Christmas lights (just a regular ol’ one story ranch house) and I was breathing funny with fear the whole time…

Were you doing that? Because, I mean, your heart and all…

5. Annette Said on:

You so need a roof top deck….by the 4th of July!

6. Kathryn Peperkorn Said on:

that was great. I love your blog. If have decided that the thing I love most is that at least in your blog you are exactly as you were 20 years ago!! ( I am sorry I actually wrote this number) Anyway I useualy don’t comment because I am afraid of computers and all technowledy (ha) but I decided to be brave today. Well ,\ back to opera and children, which are strangely similar!! Kathryn

Hooray! Don’t fret about writing that number -- I’m always accidentally adding a zero onto things0. (Dang it. If you read this earlier, it said that I was Lloyd. I’m not!)

I see you left out the picture of Lloyd’s legs sticking out of the chimney. Good idea. That probably would have scared people.

8. Lauren's mom Said on:

GREAT! I love ALL of the videos.