Morning Time

June 24, 2008

Journal, Lauren

I was too sleepy to post last night, and I’m not feeling very energetic right now.  Here’s what I eat every morning.

cereal.jpg

I’ve always eaten cereal milk-in-bowl-first, with a sprinkle of cereal / eat until gone /sprinkle of cereal / eat until gone / etc.  No soggy cereal that way. The posh Cheerios are to make me feel better about eating the chocolate things, since they’re the healthy first sprinkle.  I regret buying the fake Cocoa Puffs, since these aren’t very good and they came in a 90-pound bag.

What did you eat for breakfast today?

14 Responses to “Morning Time”

I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios as I watched Arron eat two slices of pepperoni pizza; they were Chicago style pizza, so they were ample size. Feel free to make your own judgements about my husband’s food choices. He is the man who, after having gotten sick from the flu, decided he wanted chili for lunch.

2. Curt Said on:

I had a bowl of Choc-Colossal Crunch by Malt-O-Meal. I plan to make a fruit smoothy as well.

3. Dana Said on:

I love Kashi! I’m a bit weird -- but this is what I do… I eat the Kashi Go Lean Crunch and instead of milk -- I add a single container of yogurt. Pick your flavor! It’s like a different cereal each day when you change flavors.

4. Lauren's dad Said on:

90-lb. bag? Of cocoa puffs? Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lisa E. Said on:

I had a bowl of Fastco brand Honey and Nut Tasteeos. They are a pretty good knock-off of Honey Nut Cheerios. They are only $2.19 a box! I REFUSE to pay much over $2.00 for a box of cereal. This means my kids are at the mercy of the store sales, or they just get by with the Fastco store brand cereal. No complaints yet-must of trained them well.

Rich Milk Choc. Instant Breakfast, sugar free, with straw.

(Hearing a wonderful concert & running into your other selves must be exhausting.)

First of all, I have to say… generic cereal?!? Eeeww!

Secondly, what I had for breakfast was what I always have: two tablespoons of ground flax seeds, and two servings of Carnation Instant Breakfast (using not quite enough milk, and not stirred completely so the sugar is still crunchy)

Honey nut cheerios. But that was at 5:30, so at 10:00 I had some hummus and pita. I’m just starting to get hungry now at 12:30 (after some fruit & a cookie), so now I’m trying to decide if I should exercise first or just rip into my pita, turkey & cheese…

9. kiwe Said on:

Grapes…nothing else in the frig.:(

• Deanne Said on:

Oh, Kiwe… Don’t you have a store nearby??

Recently my sis-in-law Kristin introduced me to the wonders of muffin, egg, & cheese. Quick, and it can serve as breakfast, lunch or dinner!

• kiwe Said on:

Yes, we have stores. I’m just too lazy to go and spend money. I’m teaching summer school and after I am done I am to tired to do much of anything. So tomorrow I think breakfast will be…crackers and a cheese stick because the grapes are gone.

10. Kitt Said on: