Work day

July 8, 2008

Journal, Lauren

It was a productive day!  We got donuts (more about that on Brad’s site), visited with Beth and the kids, then Brad went to Lincoln and I settled in to clean the house.  I like making lists so I can cross stuff off and stay focused.  I’m a little ADD when it comes to house cleaning – pick up the laundry to take upstairs; notice that there are shoes on the steps; the shoes remind me that I was going to go outside and move the trash can, then being outside reminds me that I like ice cream, then I look up an ice cream recipe on the internet and the next thing I know I’ve been surfing the web for two hours.  Lists are golden

I worked pretty hard for about two hours, then I watched episodes of Doctor Who on YouTube.  Yep.  That’s my Tuesday.  It was awesome.

Cross ‘em off!

19 Responses to “Work day”

Gosh, it’s glad to know I’m not the only one with housework ADD!

So…will you be spending the extra 5 minuteses in the basement and guest room today? I see they got extra boxes added…they must have been naughty little rooms, huh?

You forgot “Make Brad some cupcakes”. Hehe.

4. Lloyd Said on:

If you are making a list for tomorrow you should add “pick Lloyd up from the airport.” Dont let Brad come.

You should turn your day into a book… If You Give Lauren a List, then she’ll read it very carefully. While reading the list, she’ll see that she should take the laundry upstairs. When going up the stairs, she notices….

Lauren--you’re a power house!!! You go girl!

(but in case you need reminding, I looked up “vacation” on line & here’s what it said:

1. a period of suspension from work, guilt free
    2. freedom or release from activity, guilt free

7. Dana Said on:

Dana is still trying to figure out who this Brad fellow is!

You’ll have to refer to our woefully un-updated “Who’s Who” under Pages and Stuff on the right. Maybe I’ll spend some vacation time updating that…. 🙂