Dry Day

Dry Day

July 26, 2008

Drawings, Journal

Well, I was at a conference and Lloyd worked on installing video projectors in the classrooms at school all day and nobody thought to take a picture of anything. So…. since we’re dry for material, you people need to step up. Share with us some unpleasant task you’re dreading in the next few days. Big or small, one or all. I’ll go first: I have to clean the litter boxes (I still have three set up from vacation) and make some phone calls (I’m not good on the phone). What are you dreading?

16 Responses to “Dry Day”

1. kiwe Said on:

I have to go to a party tomorrow with people I don’t know. This is one of those times when I wish I wasn’t single. At least then I would have someone to talk to…or a buffer.

I wish I didn’t have to shave every morning. I don’t enjoy it one bit. I dread that a little each day.

Other than that, I got nothing… life is good (as long as I don’t think too far ahead)

Calling our insurance company. I’ve received some bills for Matt stating he isn’t covered under our insurance, which of course he is. Stupid insurance company.

This is the 2nd set of bills I’ve received and I’ve been putting this set off since last week. Thus the looooong process begin. 🙁

• Deanne Said on:

Threaten to call the insurance commissioner, and then make good on it, if they’re not responding.

LOVE THE DRAWING!!!!!!!!!! Ehhxcellent!!

I have to wrestle two kids for an hour (and a half, as it seems to currently run) in church. It’s EXHAUSTING.

I have to call the hospital from Arron’s back surgery. I’m still disputing the fact that they put a heart monitor on him and did a chest x-ray and an EKG prior to surgery all because he was on the cardiac floor (but only because there was no other room in the whole place). The cost of those items is more than we owe for the stay, so I’m hoping they’ll just erase it and call it even. But I know I can’t make assumptions.

7. Annette Said on:

Monday

8. Jill Said on:

Cooking dinner for family memebers( that I don’t really like but have to pretend I like, every sunday afternoon) for this evening and then actually having to entertain them for 2 hours. UGH!

I have to weed my garden after being gone for a week. It looks like weed heaven.

10. Sharly Said on:

Go to the periodontist! Yuck!

11. Keren Said on:

Put in a kitchen sink and garbage disposal…knowing it will most likely leak after spending hours doing it. OR I could put plywood on the roof of my studio construction project, even though I am afraid of heights and don’t know what I’m doing….