Bathroom Closet I

August 15, 2008

Journal

It’s 8:00 and I’m so tired I’m going to bed.  I’ve decided that when I’m stuck for a post I’m going to show you the inside of a closet or drawer without cleaning it. Speculate as you will!  This is the top of the downstairs bathroom closet.  (The bottom will be shown at a later stuck date.)  Is this the beginning of the end?  Will LloydandLauren.com die because I’ll be too tired or lazy to continue?  “Tune in next time”….. if there is a next time……

Not very bathroom-y, eh?

7 Responses to “Bathroom Closet I”

Is that your emergency fallout shelter supply closet? You might want to add a few things.

Without cleaning it???? What’s to clean? Now if I showed you a picture of my bedroom closet, it would be like one of those “Highlight” magazines for kids … the hidden picture page. Find the: shoe that matches this one, a broken hanger, the I Love Lucy puzzle, 3 smashed bows …
    it’d be the hardest hidden picture page EVER!!

1. What’s that polka-dot folder item?
    2. What’s in the gallon jug?

3. kiwe Said on:

Is that a food saver I see! I must be the only one in the country that uses mine often. Every one else stores theirs in the bathroom closet.

4. Lloyd Said on:

I think I cleaned this closet over the Summer.

5. Lauren Said on:

It’s no fun working at school during the day because I can’t check this thing obsessively and comment back right away. Here goes:
    To Brad: Ha.
    To Peggy: Someday I’ll be brave and show you inside my closet without cleaning it. *jibblie*
    To Peggy and Karla. Also ha. They’re actually a towel and some of Lloyd’s secret floor-cleaning mixture. (Probably hooch.)
    To Kiwe: I justified buying that thing by telling myself I’d use it all the time. Would you like another one?
    To Lloyd: You did? Thanks.

6. Lloyd's Mom Said on:

Boy are you brave. You wouldn’t want to open some of mine without holding the top of your head. Anyway, they are on my list. (The list just never seems to get done.)