If the truth be told.

If the truth be told.

October 15, 2008

Lauren

If you breathe a word of this to Lloyd, I’ll deny everything, but I’m admitting that I have PDLS.  (Poor Dishwasher Loading Skilz)   It’s no trouble when the thing is empty – duh, the bowls go there and the cups go there, etc.  But start off with something weird – like ladles – and everything goes south.  I’m just jamming stuff over the course of two days and hey – it’s all gonna get splashed anyway, right? We be jammin’, eh mon. Ok.  I was so embarrassed by that photo I actually re-loaded the dishes. Not as neat as Lloyd would make it, but who cares? Hey –  some of those dishes already look pretty clean.   Did I run this already?  *sigh*  whatever

15 Responses to “If the truth be told.”

You should just always run your dishwasher on Tuesday and Friday, whether it’s full or not. Even if it’s empty. Tuesday and Friday. It’s what Al Gore would do.

I just always run it when it’s about half full. It’s what I would do.

*sigh. I wish I had a dishwasher.

I’m a Dishwasher Loading Snob, too. I’m not suggesting Lloyd would call himslef that, but that’s what I call myself concerning my loading abilities and insistencies.

D.L.S.

• Rae Said on:

Snob here too. In fact I try really hard not to reload some of the stuff Sam loads. I am getting better at that -- better to have him load than not. (I keep repeating that when I want to redo everything.) In my world dish loading snob would be referred to as OCD!!!

5. Curt Said on:

Were you able to get more into the dishwasher after you organized them?

Well, I like all my dishes going the same way (just like cash, I hate when I get back change and the bills go every which way)I like everything neat & orderly. BUT, if you need to add another layer of odd dishes over the neat layer because you got backed up or because there are odd pieces, just throw them in any way, close the door quick & run. (the dishwasher)

7. Lauren'sdad Said on:

Too much time on your hands!