A nice little chuckle there.

January 1, 2009

Journal

This is terribly, terribly brave of me, but I’m going to sing for you.  It’s been how long since I lost my voice?  It’s getting kind of annoying.  Christmas was ruined because I couldn’t sing any hymns, and today I tried singing in the car and just cracked myself up.  I’m going to make a doctor’s appointment today.  I’m thinking it’s acid reflux – fingers crossed!

By the way, this video will be taken down after today.  It’s just too dang embarassing.  Those giant, giant teeth. *sigh*

13 Responses to “A nice little chuckle there.”

1. Ribs Said on:

Oh poor voice! Missing out on Christmas singing is just not fair. I’ve been boring my baby son with carols-as-lullabys since early December. Suppose I will have to stop that soon. My son loved your video btw 😀

Heh. That did make me chuckle. I hope you can get it fixed.

I like how your eyebrows go up higher with each scale. 🙂 Nice croakiness! Good luck at the doctor.

You should enter a goose-call competition while your voice is still like that. You wouldn’t even need the little goose-call device.

Nice haircut.

6. Michele Said on:

My 17-year old nephew Jake (on my husband’s side) is a nationally-ranked goose caller. He lives on the Eastern Shore. I found this link to one of his competitions. The picture quality is horrible, but that sound is even worse! When we went over their house for Christmas dinner, I couldn’t wait for him to stop blowing that thing. He has a necklace type contraption that holds about 5 different calls. It’s a great way to get on a mother’s nerves -- he, he!

I think you sound pretty darn good…geese around the world silence themselves in awe! As do I.

8. kiwe Said on:

I think it is cute! The video and you! It’s the first time I have seen you outside of your own drawings. I would surely go to the doctors though, an ENT, to be exact.You don’t want to develop nodes.

9. Lauren Said on:

UPDATE: I have some prescription antacids in my possession, and five days worth of steroids. No Olympic drug testing for me for a week or so, eh?