Did he think I wouldn’t notice?

January 14, 2009

Lloyd

Seriously, Lloyd.  What’s going on here?

A prize to the correct guess - how many?

24 Responses to “Did he think I wouldn’t notice?”

Doesn’t that look like a monster in the middle of the night? I’m surprised you haven’t accidentally used your home-defense flame thrower on it already.

2. Lloyd Said on:

I don’t know what the big deal is, I only see about 4 ties there.

I’ll go with…37. Thirty-seven ties.
    And, I’m also guessing those are the ones he needs to wear yet this school year. Once he wears one, it goes back into the freaky-cold closet.
    Now, what’s that prize?

Maybe he’s missing the Christmas decorations & wanted to spruce up the railing…my guess is 44.

I hope the prize is a Miracle Bar:

805 Foot Hill Court
    Bel Air, MD 21014

(I live farther north than my Baltimorean friends…so I’m alot more dry)

6. kiwe Said on:

3 red
    10 green
    1 blueish

7. Lloyd Said on:

Hey, as long as people are looking at the upstairs, what color do you think Lauren should paint? She was talking about painting the upstairs just the other month. I think carpeting was mentioned too.

• Beth Said on:

I’m a fan of warm neutrals. For paint and carpet.

But let’s be honest, I pick colors that match our cat so I don’t have to worry about shedding so much. Heh.

So, you could go with Calico. For walls and carpet.

• Peggy Said on:

hehe… I thought you meant carpet on the walls…I know they do that there in Nebrasky. Go with shag.

8. Lauren's mom Said on:

I like the colors you have now. Restful.

• Michele Said on:

Exactly, Lauren’s mom! I was just reading all the comments before asking what color the walls were -- it is such a pretty color! Don’t change it!

We just painted our living room “practical beige” -- now I think it looks TOO practical, but I’m not gonna mention it to the husband after all his hard work!
      And YES, when I said “WE just painted” I meant “the husband painted”!!

I’m going high with my guess of 54.

As for the paint, I’d recommend asking Cheri Schmid. She’s great at picking out paint colors. Seriously. Everytime time we’re at their house, I look at the walls and wish I had the courage for such wonderful color.

10. Lauren Said on:

Final count -- 49 in the photo. Although, he just added the three ties that were on his computer desk, so now we’re up to 52.

• Peggy Said on:

SO I WIN, right? I was the closest without going over. YAY!! YIPPEE!! 2009 is starting out great!

(what’d I win?)

And why are they there, Lloyd?