A box of fun

February 11, 2009

Home 'Improvement'

Yes, I tore right into them.
Dnag it, Christina and Paul, you already got us those awesome tickets to see the comedian, and then you also have to go and send a box of wonderfulness. (We still have Christmas presents we haven’t sent yet.) I laughed almost as hard as Karla’s stamps when I saw the book “Tai Chi in a Chair”. Hilarious!!! (I’m actually reading it!)

There were many other wonderful things, but I was very excited to see a vinyl quote! I’ve admired these on many a window shopping trip, but didn’t buy them (due to cheapness). Now – I had one right here! “If music be the food of Love, play on.” A beautiful quote, but the right spot for it would have been by the piano where all the music stuff is, and that space is currently taken.

I went with the next logical spot.

I wish I had cleaned for this photo.

I have since cleaned up the fridge and straightened up the counter, but I can’t take a picture of it. Why? That’s a post for another day……

25 Responses to “A box of fun”

1. Curt Said on:

Heh, I am the first commenter.

am I first
    first am I
    I first am
    I am first
    am first I
    first I am!

2. Karla/Arron Said on:

Cool fridge! Challenge -- What other Shakespeare quotes would work well with home appliances?

3. Mark Said on:

Wow. The word “Shakespeare” looks VERY level. How did you do that?

4. Lauren Said on:

Dang it -- you people have to stop! I’m going to be painting words all over the house at this rate.

Just joshin’ -- keep ’em comin’!

-- Laur’n

• Kristi Said on:

“Method in the madness” -- cookbook shelf
      “Off with his head!” -- knife drawer
      “Sweets to the sweet” -- cookie container

“…a blinking idiot” -- VCR
    “Chaos is come again” -- Kitchen pantry (unless you are Lauren)
    “…too much of a good thing” -- Ice cream maker
    “What a piece of work is a man” -- Bathroom mirror
    “… we have seen better days” -- The entire house

6. christina Said on:

Merry Christmas -- the cupcake holders are to make individual apple pies in. They don’t require a muffin pan, so you can make as many or as few as you like!

I hope Lloyd liked his presents as well!

lauren told me that they were obviously all for her, but some of them looked really neat. She even let me play with the tripod light. I liked that a lot.