Taxes - check!

Taxes – check!

April 14, 2009

Journal

Useless bit of information: Did you know that if you move your right hand over one key space on the keyboard my name is Kayreb? Neither did I. I found that out while logging in in the dark. Left hand over is…..Lsutrn. Not as good. Both moved in? Ksytrsb. Try that with your name -but don’t look while you type. It will be a surprise.

Oh – taxes! That’s what this post is about. They are finally finished, thanks to Lloyd the Wonder Dude! He gave me a scare yesterday when he said he couldn’t find my W-2, so I tore things apart at work and then came home and tore things apart here, unleashing a fog of dust in the air. I was in serious search/panic/pray/berate/sick mode for well over 30 minutes here.
Finally he said, “What does it look like? It’s usually those quarter-sheets of paper stapled together.”
Me: “It was in an envelope this year.”
Lloyd: “Oh. This.” – drawing it out of the tax pile.

I was not mad, but eternally grateful to be spared the call of shame to ask for another one. Anyway, he’s typity-typing along – then suddenly sighs and says, “It’s the saddest tax question.”

No. No, I did not buy, and I do not appreciate having it rubbed in my face, thank you very much.

Poor Lloyd. He so wants a Prius.

19 Responses to “Taxes – check!”

My name is Ntsf Ypuilr. My first name is typed entirely with the left hand, so I did my last name too.

I’m doing my taxes this morning. I’m a little curious about the Tea Parties going on today, but I have to get my taxes done first. I really don’t want to go to jail.

2. Lloyd Said on:

kkiyd or maybe lloyf, possibly kkitf. I might very well change my name to one of these. Lloyd has been suffering such a rapid decline recently (I blame Lloyd Bridges) that I find could be the only two left in the future.

My name isn’t even interesting. But it is interesting to note that my maiden name is typed with one left key and the rest right…my married name is typed with one right key and the rest left. And the odd key in both names is the first letter.

Try it. Royuk. Pester.

You’ll get your Prius sometime Lloyd. Your current car has to die first.

Owfft here…

Hey, I did my taxes yesterday too…so today I’m getting out of my funk a little & have stopped looking up what I need to do to become a citizen of New Zealand.

BTW: I don’t think my Baby Name site is working right. I’m not getting much info. How did you find out that Lloyd is declining. Which tab? Several of the tabs are blank on my computer.

6. Annette Said on:

I applaud your impulse and want control. (Now will you please improve my icon??)

Oh Annette, you’ve had the power to change your picture the whole time. Just click on your picture and it will take you to the magical land of changing your picture. (oh, and you have to say, “There’s no place like home”)

7. Curt Said on:

My name is Vuty Nirtmsn or Cyrt Buernab or Vyty Burtnsb. Congrats on finishing your taxes. I need to finish mine tonight. Crap. Why can’t I just give my money straight to GM or Citicorp, or whoever? Or Me! Stupid government.