Pick one

Pick one

September 6, 2009

Home 'Improvement'

So, several of the weekend’s many projects are being derailed either by laziness or circumstances beyond my control. That’s o.k. – the naps have been splendid. I might still paint, though.

Anyway, pick a paint color.

Go bold or go home. That's Lloyd's motto.

20 Responses to “Pick one”

Need more information. First of all, what room is that for? Secondly, what is the name of the other color?

The lighter one. Especially with your white trim.

3. deanne Said on:

very exciting -- new paint!

I vote for the light one.

Where are you going to paint next?

5. Lloyd Said on:

This is to replace the blue that starts in the stairway and goes through the playroom (playnook?) and down the upstairs hallway. The tree, will be painted over.

How about the darker one with the lighter one cheeseclothed over it?

Or just the lighter one.

7. Deborah Said on:

The lighter one. I think the darker one would be too dark in that area. The lighter one would open things up a bit.

Lighter keeps it brighter. If you like both colors, then perhaps you want to paint just ONE wall with the darker color.

You are gonna let us know which one you chose, right? I’m on a better computer now & I really like the light color. My bedroom is sage…but I don’t think it’s timeless.

(I’m getting ready to enter Labor Day Traffic h _ _ _ ! A round trip no less!! Help me!!!!!)

10. Lauren's dad Said on:

Why not mix the colors all together? That’s what a hue-challenged person like me suggests.

11. CousinSam Said on:

I do something very similar with my 6th graders. I go to ___(any paint place) and get color cards with multiple colors per card number. Then I give each kid the card for their locker number, that way they can choose a very personal color/name for their locker. For instance, if I were locker #150- I could be Harlequin, Purple Majesty, Radiant Orchid, or Italian Aster. I’m sorry what was your post about?

12. Amy Said on:

You could paint one wall a darker color (or a very small wall) and the rest the lighter color. I do love contrasting shades!!

13. Keren Lowell Said on:

How about painting the darker color first, then using a wadded up plastic bag to sponge/scrub the lighter color over it? Or vice versa. It’s gorgeous, and when you can’t decide between two perfectly scrumptious colors, it’s the way to satisfy the need. It also takes up a lot of time and energy, and you have to be attentive. So much fun.