Try some Comet

November 20, 2009

They can't all be winners.

I got barfed on today. What was the third worst part of your Friday?

9 Responses to “Try some Comet”

Third worst? Dang. Now I have to think.

• Brad Said on:

Okay… my third worst thing was after 7th Class, my room was a wreck and I had to pick it up because a messy floor (at school) bothers me. And after school, I still had three more Things.

2. Charles Said on:

Hmmm.
    1st was when I had to __________ (that was NO fun)
    2nd when I accidentally ___________ (happy to be alive!)
    3rd would definitely be running out of “the good ice” during coctail hour!

BTW, I have been extended the Call to be the next Executive Director at Sierra LHS in Carson City, NV. Norm Brauer is retiring after this school year so it wouldn’t be until summer but they want to get a jump on it. Deb and I will be traveling out on November 30 to December 2 to visit and let her see Bethlehem Lutheran School (Where the girls would likely go to school). Please add this to your prayer lists -- thanks.

Well. Perhaps it was the being up with Tim 4 times until finally I just “slept” in his bed with him. Or perhaps it was both of my kids barfing within 17 minutes of each other.

But I think the third worst was actually using the last scoop of laundry detergent on the first load of barfy bedding.

Seems this same thing happened to me once before…

Yesterday was pretty good for me. Until the evening when I got stuck in traffic for HOURS on the GSP due to a commercial truck fire…I wanted to scream & cry…so I did!!! Garmin estimated home arrival time: 8:57pm. Actual arrival: 12:02am.

5. Lloyd Said on:

Third worst is it? How about this then: My first Gin-and-Tonic was a little too strong.

6. Lloyd Said on:

Could I change my answer? I would instead like to say that the third worst part of my Friday was 8:00am -- 4:00 pm.