Brrrr....

Brrrr….

January 7, 2010

They can't all be winners.

Lloyd was supposed to make a post last night when I went to bed at 8:30. I believe he forgot, so let’s talk weather.

Our high today will be 6, with wind chills approaching -20. Tomorrow’s high is -2. That’s right – the high. They’re afraid to factor in the wind chills.

How’s the weather where you are?

12 Responses to “Brrrr….”

Snow, snow and more snow! I LOVE IT!! Hopefully we’ll upwards of 15 inches, thanks to Lake Michigan. 🙂

I raise my coffee cup to you, Lauren, in hopes of a better day…

They have changed the high for today to 0. Yes. Zero is our high. Brrrr….

All I can say is that people here are all bundled up with there winter coats, their hats, scraves wrapped around their faces…and I go out of the house in a sweater carrying my coat. (todays high-37)

Temperature is relative, right?

Current temperature in northeast Nebraska is -4. The wind chill is -25. So much for going out to enjoy the new mountains of snow. I’ll take my cup of hot chocolate.

5. Rae Said on:

Missouri has finally entered into the winter zone. We started at 18 this morning and are dropping. Snow is falling after already getting about 5 inches. As Peggy said, it’s relative -- we haven’t seen much of any snow yet this season. And while not as cold as y’all, we will have a high tomorrow of 8. Thank you Old Man Winter for finally coming and visiting us!

The weather here is “frequent disconnection from the internet at school” Grrr…

7. Lauren's dad Said on:

The sun is peeking through the high clouds, and the snow is glistening. The sky is blue to the north, all the way to the Grand Mesa. It is 16°F right now. Yesterday, at 3:00 p.m., it was 43°F in Cedaredge, 6 miles north of here. Today it’s to get up to 25°F. It probably we be warmer than that right here; and it won’t be windy! In an hour we’ll be eating breakfast in Cedaredge with the Senior Sages from our church. Enjoy!

To help warm you Lauren…complete w/ukulele accompaniment.

9. Lauren's mom Said on:

It is currently 29 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska. What’s up with that?

10. Rachel in Cali Said on:

it was 70 out here until today. it got down to 58, we had to bring the cat in.