For Good or Evil?

For Good or Evil?

February 26, 2010

Cheap, Gadget, Lloyd, Prototype

So, I have this brand new paper iPad that I just put together. I also have a new teacher at school who is a bigger Apple Fanboy than I am. But I don’t know just how to best put it to use. Any ideas?

It's cheaper to ship them this way.

Lauren says I'm a very good cutter.

Just for fun, I put a smaller one inside this one.

, ,

About Lloyd

Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.

12 Responses to “For Good or Evil?”

At the link, it says you should use it at Starbucks. But do they have paper wifi?

What’s that contraption in the upper left hand corner of your Flickr photos? I will guess that it’s a chicken jumbler: you put chickens in the doors, then roll the drum around. Voila! Jumbled chickens!

Ha! You funny.

You’re not far off. I wasn’t at the auction, but apparently it’s an incubator. Chicken eggs need to be turned daily so the baby chick doesn’t get stuck to one side of the shell. If you just have a few eggs you do it by hand (or beak if you’re the mama), if you have a bunch -- rock & roll, li’l chickies.

It would make a splendid composter.

I don’t get it. What does this thing do & why would you want to make your own paper in Starbucks?

But Congratulations! It’s a cool looking thingamaching!

4. Lauren's mom Said on:

Okay, I’m an idiot….Why don’t you just buy some post-it-notes?
    What does that thing do?

Do you mean the thing in the picture or the thing that the thing in the picture is suppose to look like? The thing in the picture doesn’t do anything, tho I suppose it might burn nicely.

I like to think of the paper iPad as a teddy-bear for geeks. It gives them comfort to hold it while they wait for the real bear to be released in a month. Wait. That’s a terrible analogy…..

I still don’t get it. What will the new thing DO?

6. Keren Lowell Said on:

I think you could use it as a very flat boat on a calm lake, if it was summertime. Of course, you would need some kind of sail…