More sharing....

More sharing….

Let’s talk breakfast.

1. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
2. What would you like to eat for breakfast – say, a big fancy weekend one?

I’ll go first.

1. Generic Honey Nut Cheerios. The gigantic bag costs $4, lasts over two weeks and is apparently good for my heart. I never run out and it’s brainless. Milk, cereal, internet, munch munch munch. (Never mind the milk splatters on the keyboard.)
2. Eggs (scrambled), bacon (crispy), toast (wheat or english muffin bread) with real butter, orange juice, coffee with milk & sugar, and maybe a crispy waffle on the side. Mmmmmmmmm…… Oh, and then some glazed donut holes for second breakfast.

12 Responses to “More sharing….”

1. Carnation Instant Breakfast. Three of them. With not enough milk so the powder stays clumpy and crunchy. Mmm… crunchy sugar…

2. I always have trouble deciding between savory and sweet, but the most elusive breakfast is biscuits with sausage gravy. I like it with a scrambled eggs, white toast, and orange juice.

1. My morning frappaccino, then either oatmeal with brown sugar (and I don’t skimp on brown sugar…I laugh at people who think two tablespoons is “a lot”), or some cereal with milk. We always have 5-8 cereals from which to choose.

2. Fried eggs (with soft yolks), crispy bacon, white toast with butter and grape jelly, all served with a side of biscuits and gravy. Mmmm…

3. bekahcubed Said on:

1. Either oatmeal made with milk and raisins or Super Saver brand Honey Bunches of Oats with some sort of fruit.
    2. Waffles with piles and piles of fresh strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.

1. Instant breakfast with double the milk sipped gulped thru a straw.

(I never want a big breakfast or any food you have to chew 1st thing in the morning. But after I’m up at least an hour or so, this:)

2. Scrambled eggs well done, crispy bacon, white toast or biscuits with grape or mixed fruit jelly, one side pancake only if I remembered to bring my King syrup, orange juice or chocolate milk.

5. Keren Lowell Said on:

Mmmm. Good post question. Not only do I love breakfast, I could eat one any time of day. Except right after I wake up.

1. Coffee with lots of heated milk. Not too fond of food right after waking up. Maybe a piece of toast or a small bowl of granola.

2. Eggs Benedict at the Spenard Roadhouse. They toast the english muffins just right. The ham is thinly sliced. The eggs are poached properly -- not too done, not undercooked. And the hollandaise is made from scratch and a little lemony. Plus they serve it with little seasoned cubed fried potatoes. Yummmmmmy.

6. Annette Said on:

1. Oatmeal with heaps of brown sugar, no milk. Coffee
    2. Chances R in York, breakfast/brunch!

7. Phil Hofman Said on:

Depends on how much time I have before work. It can be anything from a turkey sandwich to leftover pizza to fat free hot dogs and cottage cheese. If I have to eat in the car its something like a breakfast burrito or Eggamuffin. Enchiladas or leftover pasta, burritos with ranch dressing and tapatio sauce…you know…typical breakfast foods.

8. kiwe Said on:

1. I don’t like breakfast, so on most days I go to school without eating
    2. I don’t like breakfast, but I could eat a waffle really well done with yogurt on top

1. Cups of coffee with French Vanilla creamer and a bowl of Special K (because I like to think it’s named for me).

2. If I’m eating out, then bacon, eggs (scrambled with cheese) and pancakes. If I’m eating at home, the French Banana Pancakes topped with real whipped cream. Yum, yum, yum. 🙂

10. Quiana Said on:

I eat either a whole grain toasted english muffin with peanut butter or a half an apple, a small scoop of granola, and a small scoop of plain full fat yogurt.

What I want is cold leftover canadian bacon and pineapple pizza, breakfast casserole and coffee cake, or a cinnamon roll, or waffles, or dutch babies. But these are weekend things because I don’t typically have time for this sort of thing during the week.

In other news, I plan to die at 497 pounds at age 40.

11. Alex Said on:

I stumbled across LloydandLauren by accident this evening, looking for good movies for middle schoolers. Have to say:

1. Thanks for the great Top 50 Movies For Middle School list.
    2. Thanks for wasting an hour of my time as I browsed your site.
    3. Thanks for making me laaaaaaugh, laaaaaaugh, laaaaaugh. This particular post really got me. The bit about the munching.

I’ll be back!