Yawn, it’s been a slow news day around here. So, rather than just make something up like I usually do, I’ll point out that Lloyd put up a new page about some school thing. You can talk about that or just make fun of him.
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- CousinSam: Yes. I was mentally sending commands to have the salt put down....
- Deborah: It's Mr. Eck. Sam was up in devotions at that time yesterday morning....
- Lauren: No nose-picking yet, but I'll have to look for that. You can watch the...
- Brad: Have you caught anyone picking their nose? That's always my concern w...
- Deborah: Now you will be all knowing. Except that's not Sam....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- No-Photo Saturday February 25, 2017
- Peekaboo. I see you. February 24, 2017
- Someone’s trying to send me a message. February 23, 2017
- The last of the sunshine February 23, 2017
- A party for Christian Utpatel February 21, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard