Driving along in slow traffic tonight I had a thought: Would you accept the superpower of being able to fly if it was slower than your walking speed?
December 3, 2010
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Deborah: Good idea! How many conferences do you have?...
- Brad: That "smashing out the core" thing has never worked out too well for m...
- Brad: The Container Store? Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time....
- Deborah: Good for you! The girls and I had a day-o-fun, also. Ahhhh. . . ....
- Brad: It's been pretty cold here. I mostly get my outside time during recess...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Dinner Plans March 26, 2017
- Lloyd’s Day of Fun…. mine, too. March 25, 2017
- What’s up? March 25, 2017
- Spring walk March 24, 2017
- Adjective pizza March 22, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard