Driving along in slow traffic tonight I had a thought: Would you accept the superpower of being able to fly if it was slower than your walking speed?
December 3, 2010
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Lauren: Ha! It's pronounced 'Nay-cee', which I think is ridiculous. I like you...
- Brad: Did you think of Curly the whole time you were doing your report? The...
- Brad: Could you just skip the fabric and put some smiley-face stickers on th...
- Lauren's mom: Hi, Lauren! It was fun talking to you yesterday. Take a nap....
- Brad: You did a LOT of stuff yesterday. I went shopping, then washed my dish...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Monday February 27, 2017
- Stupid Fabric February 26, 2017
- No-Photo Saturday February 25, 2017
- Peekaboo. I see you. February 24, 2017
- Someone’s trying to send me a message. February 23, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard