Well, hail.

Well, hail.

May 18, 2011

Journal

I’m just on a sunshine path of joy and delightfulness lately. Wait – no – death and destruction. That’s it.

Mom commented a while ago on how well our hostas were doing, and I just wanted to show you what good ol’ hail will do to plants.

That's a lotta holes.

Ain’t no fixin’ that. They just gonna be wrecked.

This website is getting depressing. Quick! Share a little bit of happy from your life!

9 Responses to “Well, hail.”

I’m sorry for your loss.

My happy: I got two mail-order catalogs in the mail yesterday and only looked at the garden one. When I come home today, I’m going to look at the Brookstone one!

I’m enjoying a cup of coffee and a freshly installed wall turned into a closet. One day I’ll cover it up so it doesn’t get all dusty. But for now, it’s great to see everything all organized.

3. Gretchen Said on:

My youngest mastered riding a two-wheeler! I see many family bike rides to the Gelato shop in our future…

Tara graduated from Kindergarten!

You can see it here:

And yes, that is shameless promotion. 😀

I’m sure they still look beautiful from a little distant!

My happy: I’m chuckling at your title (very clever girl) while drinking a cup of coffee, eating a Chocolate Junior AND enjoying a brand new fan on my desk!

6. Lauren's dad Said on:

While walking to the irrigation headgate before 8 o’clock this morning, I saw two cars going down the hill with snow on top of them.

7. Christina Said on:

poor plants…..can leaves mend? or do they just grow out of it? (probably a very stupid question, but I work with numbers all day, what do I know about plants?)

my happy: Brittney graduates from high school in two weeks and we move back to Missouri.

8. Amy Said on:

noooo!! you’re supposed to tell me happy things @____@

My little bit of happy, which actually makes me a big bit of happy: I finished another quilt this morning.