I'm kinda tired

I’m kinda tired

November 8, 2011

Uncategorized

Well, it’s over. I had a ver nice, funny male nurse, Jeff, who cracked jokes through the gtting ready part. I got to leave my my clothes on – yay! I just had to put on a hospital gown over them ‘to catch the drool’, as Jeff said. They wheeled me into the procedure room, gave me four shots, and then I woke up and it was all over.

My mad beats

Apparently the doctor cme in and said it looked fine except for some inflamation in my esophagus. They took a couple of biopsies and will let me know in 7-10 days what that says.

Happy Nap

I’m pretty tired. I don’t remember the doctor, and Lloyd said I asked him three times how his day was. He took me to Golden Corral so I could eat little bits of eavery ting. I am tiresd of goin back an dcorrectling all the ypos I’m kaking so i”m just leavin them in aso you can see the effects of sedation. This is wyh they woun’t nlet me drive home.

Goldon coralis awesome.

7 Responses to “I’m kinda tired”

1. Gretchen Said on:

Glad everything went well!

Congratulations on not being accidentally sent to the Experimental Ward.

…or were you?

I’ll be anxious to hear the results. Of your tests, I mean. Not of the secret experiments that were carried out on you. Unless you develop super powers. Then I want to hear all about it.

3. Kris Said on:

Bless your heart! Hope you got a good night’s sleep. We will be praying for good, helpful results.

4. Lauren Said on:

Well, this post is embarrassing in all kinds of ways. As I recall, I wrote it one-handed while still in my coat, slumped slightly to one side. While the written effects of sedation are embarrassing, the sleepiness is fantastic!!

The IV wasn’t actually a needle -- it was a flexible tube that stayed in my vein -- and they put four shots in it. After the second shot the nurse asked, “Do you feel anything?” I said, “No,” then the world started to separate into layers like a cake, then I was OUT. It was like the best nap that just kept going! Nap a little in recovery, nap a little at Golden Corral, nap in the car, nap a little writing a post, nap for 9 hours.

I highly recommend it.

5. Jill Said on:

I…cannot stop laughing. I know I shouldn’t and I’m super glad you’re ok, but…this post is hilarious. As is your response above. Wow. So funny.

I really am glad nothing serious is wrong. Sorry for all the giggles. 🙂

Awwww…you look so cute! (When I lay on my side, my face usually slides onto the pillow.)

I’m with Jill….thanks for the laughs!! You are a real trooper!
    And here’s to funny nurses that get us through such things!

Happy sleeping….and eating today!

7. Mary Ellen Said on:

Ahhh sleep. If only I could be awake enough to really enjoy it! Sounds like you actually were in a way. I hope you get some answers when results come in. And I agree, Thank heaven for funny nurses and getting to wear your own clothes!