Happy Birthday, Jesus!
December 24, 2011
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Kristi: Nicely done. That house looks like a place to make some great memories...
- CousinSam: No, it is 12 34 or that is how half the people I talk to say it. But m...
- Brad: Is their street address really 1234? That's amazing!...
- CousinSam: That was so sweet. I had never seen some of those before pictures. Llo...
- Kristi: Sounds like a great day!...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- For the Other Sommerers January 17, 2017
- Icemaggedon January 16, 2017
- Hunkerin’ down January 15, 2017
- Getting prepared January 15, 2017
- Serendipity Dolls January 13, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard