Happy Birthday, Jesus!
December 24, 2011
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: Sleep with one eye open......
- Beth: Wally loves Lloyd. He just might be trying to remove his competition....
- Jan: Thank you for helping arrange this, Lloyd!...
- Jan: There were 5 Pellacans from our era....
- Brad: We haven't had a good snow here this winter. I really like the first ...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Peekaboo. I see you. February 24, 2017
- Someone’s trying to send me a message. February 23, 2017
- The last of the sunshine February 23, 2017
- A party for Christian Utpatel February 21, 2017
- Those Dang Cats February 20, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard