Weekend To-Do List

February 24, 2012

Journal

The week kind of got away from us, and this weekend there are many things to do. I wonder how many of these will actually get done?

*fix truck (It won’t start)
*haircuts
*laundry (almost done)
*sort 2011 papers
*sort 2012 papers
*menards
*finish book (This one I want to do)
*call parents – I heard from them. Dad is ok! 40% blockage that they will handle with medication, diet and exercise. Thank you, God! Now if you’d pray for my mom who gets her biopsy results back on Monday, that would be wonderful.
*ribbon – for a project at school. meh.
*look up that stuff for school
*Call that lady
UPDATE
* Sleep until 7:30
* Make breakfast
* Wear the hood from your new coat on your head all morning and make Lloyd call you Little Red Riding Hood.
* nap

I’ll cross things off if they get done, but I also reserve the right to update this post with the stuff I actually do.

What are you up to this weekend?

11 Responses to “Weekend To-Do List”

I actually don’t have to go to school this weekend! I hardly know what to do with myself! The Singing Cowboy is singing in church tomorrow morning, so I’ll be practicing my accompaniment. Other than that, I’m wide open! Woo hoo!

Yay for the good news about your Dad! Prayers continuing for your Mom.

I’m having the book club at my house today, which means I have to get moving making food & straightening up a little more.

3. Lauren's dad Said on:

The doctor and nurses warned me about breaking open the artery and springing a leak. I’m to take it easy. I’m not to lift over 10 pounds. So, no vacuuming today. I was told to walk, though. So, after it warms up I’ll take a check to the post office. After lunch, I’ll try to stroll a lap on the street—quarter of a mile. How about each of you taking a walk, even a short one, while the weather is so nice. And, if you come across one, take a loved one, or friend, with you. :>)

A walk. Now that does sound lovely.

We’re going to a pancake feed this morning and then I’ve got to clean up around here. I’ve reserved the afternoon for a Kansas basketball game on TV. Go KU!

5. John Brady Said on:

Flea market and antique sale, what else? (That’s Kate of course. John’s going to a fishing clinic, what else?)

6. Amy Said on:

My brother and his Fiancee are here this week đŸ˜€ so I get to see them…. when I’m not working… ~___~

7. Mark Said on:

My team’s part of the Synodical budget. Fun, huh?

8. Jane Sommerer Said on:

Christina and I took a walk through Kohl’s and Declan took a walk across the basketball court.