Let’s just watch this video over and over all day, shall we?
Most excellent cleverness
February 4, 2013
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Lauren: Oy, why didn't you guys point out the typo in the title? Fixed now. :...
- Peggy: I'm.... (sheesh! Let's just say I'm challenged.)...
- Peggy: I emoticon challenged. Except remember that time I made a guy with su...
- Brad: I don't know what WordPress will automatically change into pictures. ...
- Lauren's mom: The bushes look good!...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- My limited knowledge about emoticons. Am I even saying that right? July 21, 2014
- … and now, back to our regularly scheduled program. July 20, 2014
- Nope. July 19, 2014
- Caturday July 18, 2014
- Doin’ a duvet cover. July 17, 2014
Brad Royuk Quotes
It’s 10pm. Brad Royuk knows where your children are.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature theme travel ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard