Let’s just watch this video over and over all day, shall we?
Most excellent cleverness
February 4, 2013
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Lloyd: Lauren has already forced me to buy 37 glazed donuts....
- Brad: As I read all of those, I heard your voice with a Brooklyn accent. ...
- Michelle: Hartland always enjoyed that shop!...
- Tammy: Funny - our cat catches crickets too - but she never eats the legs - s...
- Ben Schumacher: Great memory. Thanks Lloyd....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Donuts Only September 29, 2014
- 1989 St. Paul’s Graduation September 28, 2014
- $5,333 per use September 27, 2014
- What I was watching 1980-1981 September 27, 2014
- Our ridiculous sleeping arrangement September 25, 2014
Brad Royuk Quotes
Brad Royuk CAN teach an old dog a new trick.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard