Let’s just watch this video over and over all day, shall we?
Most excellent cleverness
February 4, 2013
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: I always just peel mine. I used to eat an orange for lunch every day....
- Brady G.: Thanks! I had to go back and watch the whole scene of the film. Can I ...
- Mom: Dad said, "Your feet are too important for that". He thought you knew...
- Jill: Wow. You get the volunteer of the year award. Thanks for helping Lau...
- Lauren: *faint* Those socks are soooooo jibblie....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- War on lunchrooms October 21, 2014
- By using them October 20, 2014
- Cobbler – not the kind you eat October 19, 2014
- Get out the vote! Get out the vote! October 18, 2014
- NOOOOOOOO!!! October 17, 2014
Brad Royuk Quotes
The Three R’s: Reading, ‘Riting and Royuk.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard