Here’s the kind of post that I like to make – I cut something in half and hung it up on a wall! Now that’s a good way to spend your time, in my humble opinion.
At our school we have a disinfecting solution that we use on the tables before and after meals that is so non-toxic, you could drink it. You certainly wouldn’t enjoy it, but you wouldn’t die.
We always keep it out of reach of children, but one of our rooms needed a lockable place for it. We had an old cabinet that was not being used, and I have a jigsaw!
I forgot to take any photos of putting in the magnetic lock. Up until then things went very smoothly – I even used masking tape along the cut line to keep the laminate from chipping. The lock installation, though – that was a mess. I didn’t have the right sized drill bit for one big hole, so some creative auguring was done. It ain’t pretty in there, but it’s functional.
This is where I hung it. The white knob is the key to the magnetic latch. After I put it up I prettyfied it by putting some stuff on top of the cabinet. I hope the teacher likes it.
…. and if she get’s thirsty? Well, the bar is open.