Away

June 28, 2013

Uncategorized

At the family reunion. Catch you Monday.

About Lloyd

Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Laurenā€™s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.

20 Responses to “Away”

Alright. Question and answer time in the comments. If a question is unanswered, you must reply to the comment and answer it. Then you must start a new comment and ask a new question. Ready? Go!

What is the first song you liked so much you recorded it or bought it?

3. Mark Said on:

Jan and Dean’s “Surf City” (on a double sided 45 rpm)

Sticking with the same vein, what was the song played on the radio that you would WAIT through countless other drivel just so you could hear it again?

Alright Now….by Free (but I’m not sure I waited for it to come on again, but I always turned it up loud when it came on)

What is one of your favorite songs that was from a one hit wonder group? Or who was your favorite band as a teenager?

• Brad Said on:

I didn’t really have independent music tastes. Mostly I liked what I heard other people listening to. I did very much like Electric Light Orchestra’s album called “Time”. It’s very science fiction themed.

What is a special ability you seem to have, good or bad? In other words, what is your super power?

• Peggy Said on:

I don’t think I have any super powers. šŸ™

Wait, I can make it rain by just showing up. And I am a quick judge of character.

What TV or movie character would you like to be for one day?

6. Mark Said on:

Either Thomas Magnum or Steve Austin.

What is the weather like where you are?

• Peggy Said on:

Bel Air MD—-UGH! It is so HUMID! It’s miserable. Cloudy. Thunderstorms expected throughout the day.

Would you rather time travel to a future date or a past date?

If you could instantly know any language in the world, which language would you choose?

8. Curt Said on:

Does anyone actually read the previous day’s post?

9. Curt Said on:

Can I stop posting questions now? I feel like I am stuck in a looping program I made back in high school.