At the family reunion. Catch you Monday.
June 28, 2013
Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.
- Brad: Dang it, I was going to straighten up my basement a little this weeken...
- Gretchen: If it is Krispy Kreme, it would be original glazed. Anywhere else I go...
- Gretchen: Is Jimmy John's the place where they take the guts out of the bread?...
- Lauren: Kansas City! Jimmy John's is not like Subway - Lloyd had been ther...
- Kristi: Kansas City or Minneapolis?...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Ahhh…. the boxes January 23, 2017
- Large Olives January 23, 2017
- Well, that was nice. January 22, 2017
- Running away makes everything better. January 21, 2017
- Discouraged. January 20, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard