20131009-213202.jpg

Nooooooo!!!

October 9, 2013

Uncategorized

I updated my iPad to the new EIEIO7 thingie, and I hate it. I hate it! I like things to stay the same, and this is not staying the same!

Sure, the icons are prettier, but I don’t know how anything works anymore. There is a lot of ‘drifting’ when I scroll around, and I had to Google how to close apps.

*sniff* I miss you, old times.

20131009-213128.jpg

20131009-213144.jpg

No post of the ‘before’ screen because I didn’t realize this was going to happen. Oh, the things I would fix with my time machine…

9 Responses to “Nooooooo!!!”

1. Deborah Said on:

This happened to me, too. Dang it! How do you close apps?

Yea…I’m not a fan of the 7. I updated my iPad, but have left my phone alone so I can come to terms with it slowly. I’m not feeling the improvement…

Hehe… I’m with everybody else. The change confused me. I updated my phone and had trouble figuring out how to take a picture.

I don’t have these products, so I can’t concur.

But the older I get, the less I like change. I think it’s because my brain is so crammed with information after all these years, that it is just really hard to take on any more.

5. Tammy Said on:

I don’t have those products either, but am still considering it just so I can get the kalediscope thingy. However, at work and home we switched from MicroSoft 2003 to 2007 (about 3 years ago) and there are things I still can’t figure out how to do!

6. Curt Said on:

Hahahahaha!!!! Ah..hahahahah!!! You iphone/ipad fools!!! Ah…hahhahaha!!!

• Curt Said on:

Hmmmm…..someone from google must have stolen my identity and posted as me. I in no way would make fun of my friends.