In case you were wondering if you can dry out a watermelon rind, the answer is no. I mean, you can dedicate more electricity and time to it than I did, and maybe you won’t end up with a slightly rotten, damp rind in your oven because you forgot about it for a couple of days, and maybe you won’t have to toss that disgusting mess and crank your oven to 400 to burn away that awful stench, but hey ….. For science!
July 19, 2014
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: I'm not completely clear on how it gets electricity to the lights. I ...
- Tammy: We used to let Atti out during the day, but then decided she wasn't go...
- Peggy: WOW! You are excellent at soot removing! Boy, I should could have use...
- Brad: I've never heard of that "no fray" stuff. If you put it on undamaged ...
- Mom: Dad wants to know how many boy scout badges you got for camping out? ...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Most excellent lighting idea. September 15, 2014
- Devaluing the car September 14, 2014
- Round Two September 13, 2014
- Place holder. September 13, 2014
- Fire! Fire! Fire! September 11, 2014
Brad Royuk Quotes
If you didn’t get an “A” in Brad Royuk’s class, it’s because Brad Royuk didn’t want you to get an “A”.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature theme travel ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard