In case you were wondering if you can dry out a watermelon rind, the answer is no. I mean, you can dedicate more electricity and time to it than I did, and maybe you won’t end up with a slightly rotten, damp rind in your oven because you forgot about it for a couple of days, and maybe you won’t have to toss that disgusting mess and crank your oven to 400 to burn away that awful stench, but hey ….. For science!
July 19, 2014
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Anonomous: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Eric should totally use it in a new book!...
- Brad: Ha! I love how the squirrel keeps trying to pull the hair over....
- Jill: Love the flower. If you had told me it was Eric Carle's from a new bo...
- Lloyd: I was oddly grumpy. I'm normally so chipper....
- Brad: Lloyd's work is not signed. Get him to sign it before he dies so it c...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Squirrel, what are you doing? March 5, 2015
- Pretty Papers Prototype March 4, 2015
- Hard Rolls March 3, 2015
- Check, please. March 2, 2015
- A six-dollar experiment March 1, 2015
Brad Royuk Quotes
Brad Royuk’s pencils don’t HAVE erasers.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning clothing cold comments computer computers cookies Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping sick Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard