In case you were wondering if you can dry out a watermelon rind, the answer is no. I mean, you can dedicate more electricity and time to it than I did, and maybe you won’t end up with a slightly rotten, damp rind in your oven because you forgot about it for a couple of days, and maybe you won’t have to toss that disgusting mess and crank your oven to 400 to burn away that awful stench, but hey ….. For science!
July 19, 2014
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: Maybe the person was just using it as a super-cool book mark. Or it w...
- Lauren: Zoinks!!! I opened it tonight, but it has been on the counter for days...
- Peggy: If you do decide to open it, be sure to wear a helmet. http://gizmo...
- Brad: It's amazing that it didn't explode. I used to freeze Pepsi (in an ...
- Lloyd: Yeah, now we sit around and watch the internet....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- The creepiest thing you’ll see today. October 30, 2014
- Forgotten. October 29, 2014
- What I was watching 1984-1985 October 28, 2014
- Thanksgiving cocktail October 27, 2014
- Spooky Dream October 26, 2014
Brad Royuk Quotes
Brad Royuk has NEVER used an eraser.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard