In case you were wondering if you can dry out a watermelon rind, the answer is no. I mean, you can dedicate more electricity and time to it than I did, and maybe you won’t end up with a slightly rotten, damp rind in your oven because you forgot about it for a couple of days, and maybe you won’t have to toss that disgusting mess and crank your oven to 400 to burn away that awful stench, but hey ….. For science!
July 19, 2014
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Deborah: I'm glad you got to go. That's an amazing choir!...
- Brad: It's been a long time since I heard a high school choir sound like tha...
- Deborah: Everything can be fixed with cake. :)...
- Lauren's mom: God job!...
- Lauren: Ha! I laughed out loud....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Adjective pizza March 22, 2017
- Singing Saints Home Concert March 21, 2017
- Well, we had a cryer. March 20, 2017
- The one where Lauren tries Sculpy March 19, 2017
- That update I talked about? Well…. March 18, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard