In case you were wondering if you can dry out a watermelon rind, the answer is no. I mean, you can dedicate more electricity and time to it than I did, and maybe you won’t end up with a slightly rotten, damp rind in your oven because you forgot about it for a couple of days, and maybe you won’t have to toss that disgusting mess and crank your oven to 400 to burn away that awful stench, but hey ….. For science!
July 19, 2014
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: When does this happen? It looks really dark outside....
- Lauren's dad: I'm glad to read that your participation in the parade went so well in...
- Brad: I've had leftover mashed potatoes and gravy, leftover cranberry relish...
- Deborah: I finished a book! And it wasn't a children's book!...
- Brad: It looks like Chapin is saying: "My face itches."...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- One more year – check. November 28, 2015
- Friday report November 27, 2015
- We survived, we thrived. November 26, 2015
- Brine in a bag November 25, 2015
- His name is Wussell, er, Russell November 24, 2015
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard