So sayeth Ralph.
Y’all have a good Monday.
January 29, 2017
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Mark: It looks like THIS: http://www.almanac.com/content/poison-ivy-ident...
- Lauren: Funny enough, I don't. I don't know what happened........
- Kristi: Ack. Now do you know what poison ivy LOOKS like so that you don't brus...
- Brad: AAAHH!! I'm so scared of poison ivy. When I was at the fort, I was e...
- Deborah: Rats! I'm glad you're on the upswing....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- …. and a TICK?!?! April 25, 2017
- Itchy April 24, 2017
- A Golden Anniversary April 23, 2017
- In Missouri April 22, 2017
- Cleaning. April 20, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard