I don’t know that Lloyd and I have ever been sick at the same time. It’s… uneventful. He has taken forever to get over the flu (8 days so far), and while he doesn’t have a fever anymore, he feels gross and sleeps all the time. I have a low fever and a bit of […]
Archive | February 5th, 2017
- CousinSam: I got you babe.... Googly eyed eagles are still on the endangered l...
- Brad: Haha! Googly eyes make everything better. Are those British lawy...
- Brad: Dang it, you're being so productive. It's making me feel bad....
- Lauren's mom: Looks like a fun day!...
- Lucy: I show my grade 8s "Hugo" - after getting them to do a webquest on Geo...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Those Dang Cats February 20, 2017
- The best things at the auction. February 20, 2017
- Report February 19, 2017
- Ugh. February 16, 2017
- He was so sad. February 15, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard