Sam came over on Saturday to borrow an Allen wrench to fix a bathroom faucet. He returned it while I was at work and Lloyd was either asleep or watching a movie. It was funny to come home to this on the doorknob. Happy Monday, everyone!
- Deborah: I'm glad you got to go. That's an amazing choir!...
- Brad: It's been a long time since I heard a high school choir sound like tha...
- Deborah: Everything can be fixed with cake. :)...
- Lauren's mom: God job!...
- Lauren: Ha! I laughed out loud....
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Adjective pizza March 22, 2017
- Singing Saints Home Concert March 21, 2017
- Well, we had a cryer. March 20, 2017
- The one where Lauren tries Sculpy March 19, 2017
- That update I talked about? Well…. March 18, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard