Concordia is having their Spring Break this year, which blindsided us. This year has been so busy that we didn’t think about it, and some scheduling issues have occurred. I won’t go into details. Anyway, I am tired and didn’t make a post last night. I’m up early to go open because our opening lady […]
- Kristi: And he LIKES it! He really likes it! Hey, Mikey!...
- Kristi: That cat is solid....
- Brad: Hehe... I laughed when Ralph came on....
- Lauren's dad: I'm so glad that I kept my pens in the shirt pocket instead of pants p...
- Brad: Give your students that pen and tell them to make more spots like that...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- We should have called him Bongo. March 28, 2017
- It’s gel ink. March 27, 2017
- Dinner Plans March 26, 2017
- Lloyd’s Day of Fun…. mine, too. March 25, 2017
- What’s up? March 25, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard