I am glad to report that I have kept up with my ‘just one thing a day’ in the basement regarding moving toward having it all be less of a disaster. If Lloyd were more mobile, he’d just laugh at my progress. I think I may be stretching an afternoon’s worth of work over several months, but at least its progress. I set one tiny, tine job for myself like “move that box”, and then I’m extra pleased if I do one other thing. I’m also happy if it’s just the one thing.
I think I have a ‘before’ picture from back when this all began. I think I took the photos to show the difference in the lighting. It’s as dark as a tomb down there, and we’ve tried various ways to light it. I knew I wasn’t going to do squat if I couldn’t see, so I bought some commercial LEDs and strung them up. Here’s the old lighting and the super-mess from when I started:
Oy. It was so bad, and it’s not much better. This week, Tuesday’s job was to put up the poles from the salvaged drinks shelf from the entryway, and Wednesday’s job was to put a box on the shelves. I even moved a couple of boxes!
I’ll keep you posted, but it’s going to be a while.