Today was an unusual day for me. The elementary schools were not in session, so our center was full of ‘big kids’, as we call them. Since our schedules switch around on days like this and I have a student teacher who gets to be in charge of my class full-time, I got to hang […]
- Kristi: Ewwwww!...
- Lauren: When I pulled it off, I thought it was a skin tag. I had to pull and p...
- Deborah: How did you even see that thing?...
- Brad: I didn't know what a seed tick was. I had to look it up. Interesting...
- Lauren: Many thanks for the link and the prayers! I feel much better. I do...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- …. and a TICK?!?! April 25, 2017
- Itchy April 24, 2017
- A Golden Anniversary April 23, 2017
- In Missouri April 22, 2017
- Cleaning. April 20, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard