I interviewed Lloyd in the car for this months and months ago, so let’s hope these are still good.
- Write a programming textbook.
- Go back to Oregon and check out that trail we worked on when I was in High School.
- Make milk come out of two people’s noses at once.
- Tell the good teachers I’ve had how good they were.
- Grow my hair long and wear a hat.
- Apply for a patent.
Learn to make meatloaf from scratch.
- Write software that interacts with the real world somehow.
- Create the best high school website.
- Read all of the books that have won the locus awards.
- Make some real penrose tiles and tile something.
- Learn calligraphy or maybe the Elian Script.
You’d best get going on #4 before they die.
Will #7 begin with a bull and cow?
No, first I will need to invent the universe.