Shadowlands

Shadowlands

August 26, 2009

Worst day ever

We of Bethtastic, Bradaptation and LloydandLauren all agree that we really don’t complain (for real) on our websites. Nobody wants to hear it, and sometimes the wrong person might read your complaint. We’ve talked about how there needs to be a secret Shadowlands section where we can complain to our hearts content. Well, that doesn’t exist, but let me just say, if we had one, I would have the mother of all Shadowland posts for today. For a variety of reasons.

A variety.

of reasons.

16 Responses to “Shadowlands”

1. Amy Said on:

*hugs* take deep breaths, listen to soothing music, and say a prayer. It will look better in the moringing.

Whatever Lloyd did, I bet it was awful.

3. Deborah Said on:

Yesterday was a bad, bad day for quite a few people around here, including me. Was there a full moon? Some other cosmic event?

Since the tag reads “Worst day ever” this is serious stuff. Boo. Hiss. Glad the new day is here.

Lauren, I’m so sorry you had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. If I was closer to you…I would have brought you over some raw brownie batter & a nice glass bottle case of wine!! 🙂

I think you should complain. loudly. Unless it’s about me.

Why didn’t my comment show up? Have I been banned? I want to complain to the management…

Maybe you all could vent on each other’s sites…thereby staying somewhat anonymous.

Of course you could always email me…hey, with my newly acquired free days…maybe I should start a ‘Dear Abby’ of sorts for people with sites! And I could call it…um, something really catchy & clever…I know…Shadowlands.

9. Rachel in Cali Said on:

when your bro and I have one of those baaad days when you just can’t find the proper (by proper i mean not 4 lettered)words to describe it, we refer to it (whatever IT is) as “the sucks”. that client is the sucks. this cash for clunkers program is the sucks. Laurens day was THE SUCKS. it gets our point across without the profanity. sending you a big hug.