Because the gift shop just wasn’t cutting it.
Why Yoda became a Jedi….
May 11, 2010
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Brad: The same posting problem is happening to me. Scheduled posting isn't ...
- Kristi: Is she reincarnated?...
- Lauren: Yeah, we bought some books. :) I don't think he lived there, but it...
- Brad: Does he actually live in the bookstore part? It seems like it would b...
- Kristi: What a fun way to set up a bookstore! Did you make any purchases?...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- The rodent on her face December 4, 2016
- A little bitty bookstore and a little snow December 3, 2016
- Saturday December 3, 2016
- BeesWrap December 1, 2016
- Apparently I’m very thoughtful. November 30, 2016
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard