Confessions of a slob.

Confessions of a slob.

January 2, 2013

Journal

This is why I have to have a job: Because left to my own devices, after a week there will be no more mugs in the cupboard because I will have carted them either to the bathroom or the living room to abandon them to their mold-filled fate.

There were three in the living room. I can't find some.

This was a particularly horrible habit* in high school when I would take glasses of orange juice to my room to finish curling my hair. I had a lot of mold colonies floating in those glasses.

7 Responses to “Confessions of a slob.”

I never leave any part of a drink behind. If there is something in my cup or glass, I drink it all. Maybe it’s some kind of compulsion. Or maybe I’m just thirsty a lot.

Also, why does the word “habit” have an asterisk?

I too wonder why there’s an asterisk on the word habit? I hovered over it, but nothing happened.

You can’t find some…..HA!

While we’re confessing, I’m a horrible cabinet/closet person. I jam as much in as possible without taking the time to put things in correctly.

3. Lauren's mom Said on:

Chlorox. 🙂

I just bought some blackberries and when I got them home, there was mold on some of them. What to do? Dad won’t touch them. I threw away the moldy ones and put the rest in vinegar water and then rinsed them. Should I eat them

So you take your mugs into the bathroom with you???

5. Lauren Said on:

Oops. The asterisk was supposed to go to: * Why is it rabbit but not habbit?

Yes, I take mugs in the bathroom. Gotta chug that last gulp before drying my hair!

6. Jane Sommerer Said on:

To late for the blackberries but when they had a problem with strawberries some years ago they said to was in weak peroxide solution. I think they have mentioned that for fresh veggies too.

7. Jane Sommerer Said on:

I used to leave my coffee cups all over the farm. Usually by a tree when checking cows. Eventually got them home.