Magic shorts.

April 8, 2013

Journal, Videos

Sorry, butt I have to talk about the shorts again.

They were on clearance for $25, and were originally $45. I think i know why.

They are made from a very ‘crispy’ fabric, and I was thinking i could run them through the washer to soften them up. Then I sat down and read the tag. Apparently these are water resistant? (I think they are made to wear kayaking.) Hmmm….. That will come handy when it a billion degrees here and I’m sweating like a pig.

But how will I wash them? Behold the video:

8 Responses to “Magic shorts.”

1. Deborah Said on:

“butt” Ha!

Hahaha! That is hilarious! And awesome!!

I need to find out what that material is and make myself a whole outfit. I’m always spilling things on myself … coffee, soda …. HEY — do you think those shorts repel chocolate pudding?

I bet they’re also puke resistant. Perhaps you need an entire outfit made of this stuff for working with the little people.

4. Lauren's dad Said on:

If they’re made out of Kevlar, they could repel the pain some people might try to inflict.

Hmm… Maybe that also means dirt will never stick to them. Perhaps you can just shake them out after each use. If that’s true, I’ll have to find out what brand they are. I’d never have to do laundry again!

Also -- I think more experiments are in order. Would the water-resistant quality hold up long enough that you could put the shorts into a bowl shape and eat cereal out of them?

Lauren did fill a pocket up with water and bring it upstairs to show me. I think you could eat cereal out of them.

• Brad Said on:

The pocket? That’s even better. If you didn’t eat all the cereal, you could save some for later. But you’d have to remember not to put your wallet in that pocket.