This is how they spent their Saturday morning. I hope it was worth it.
Dang it, Wally! And Emme!
September 28, 2013
Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Kris: Ah.... got it:)...
- Peggy: That is an awesome trade!! Way to go L&L! I wonder if there ...
- Kristi: "indentured servitude" - We need more of that....
- Brad: Hooray for list-making! I think of brains as making squishy nois...
- Lauren: They're Potratz boys, so you know where it comes from. ;)...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- *POP!* squish *POP!* squish December 12, 2013
- *Crack* December 11, 2013
- Hour Of Code December 10, 2013
- Starting mighty early, aren’t we, Monday? December 9, 2013
- No Photo Sunday December 8, 2013
Brad Royuk Quotes
There IS no back row in Brad Royuk’s classroom.
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas cleaning closet clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map maui Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pepsi pfennig pie preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature theme travel ukulele vet voting waffle wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard