Crayon Boy’s asleep.

October 10, 2007

Gadget, Journal, Lauren

Lloyd was going to post about today’s dress-up day at school (Crayon Day), but he fell asleep around 7 and there’s no guarantee that he’ll post in the morning. So, here’s a place holder.

I need this. I need this like I need air. It speaks to my soul on every level – gadgety-ness, tree-hugger-ness, and weirdness. Please Santa.
Woo-hoo!
It’s a TOILET LID (sold seperately) that puts the water in the sink before it goes in the tank! You flush, you wash.  (It’s clean water, people, so calm down.) I think we should install these in the Center. Those little boys would flush every single time and have super-clean hands.

13 Responses to “Crayon Boy’s asleep.”

Where do you find this stuff?

I’m so jealous that Lloyd went to bed at 7…I’m so very tired.

I waste a LOT of time on the internet, you know. By the way, this isn’t my toilet, it’s my dream toilet.

• Deanne Said on:

I’m also jealous of the 7pm bedtime, and I see how it’s your dream toilet--crisp & white.

I don’t think the floor is your style though. Am I right?

Crayon Day? I’ve never heard of that. What a good idea!

A toilet lid with a sink in it? I’ve never heard of that either. What a strange idea. No sir, I don’t like it. It ain’t natural. What’s next? Dogs and cats living together?

So does everyone dress like crayons? Or just color themselves with crayons…or maybe carry lots of crayons around in their hands, pockets and bags. Or best yet, hot glue crayons all over their clothes. Heh. That would be cool.

The toilet lid doesn’t excite me, sorry. It’s a little creepy. BUT the thought of a brand new box of crayons, never been used, all in their right spots by color, none broken, crisp unfrayed paper wrappings, no bulging sub-boxes, not one missing, all standing so tall & erect releasing their marvelous crayon smell … now that excites me!

• Annette Said on:

…with a sharpener on the back. The hairs on the back of your neck should be standing on end now, like crayons!

5. Rae, formerly known as Rachel Said on:

Here’s a question, do you then get soap scum in your toilet tank? And if so who cleans it? Crayon Boy? 🙂

• Deanne Said on:

I was thinking exactly that Rae, formerly known as Rachel!

I wonder if you put one of those clean-y tablets in if it would stay clean.

I wonder if it would make your whole toilet dirtier.

I wonder if you have to wash your hands before you flush.

Hmmmm…

• Deanne Said on:

By the way, my middle name is Rae! But I’ve never been formerly known as anything.

• Rae, formerly known as Rachel Said on:

My husband Sam started calling me Rae. And since there are so many Rachels in the Lloyd and Lauren realm, I thought this nickname might help. (At some point I can probably drop the whole ‘formerly known part.’)

6. Annette Said on:

So, if we had these at preschool, (where Lauren works), I don’t think we could stand at the boys bathroom door and say, “hit the water” anymore.