Back to Normal

Back to Normal

January 2, 2008

Journal, Videos

Well, Brad’s gone again. That means the heat is turned back down, the stairway curtain’s back up, it’s very quiet around here and Lloyd and I are quietly typing away at our computers. School starts again, and life is back to ‘normal’. Boo. Normal stinks.

As is my custom, a video has been created to commemorate the close of this time. Our thanks to the Royuks who included us in their Christmas celebration, since I’ve become too chicken to travel anywhere in the winter. This video is for you – and to the rest of our audience, did you know that there was a song called “Christmas in Nebraska”? I’m not kidding. Feast your ears!

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkY03oWfUa0 520 433]

, ,

19 Responses to “Back to Normal”

*sigh. As usual, you’ve made me miss having Brad around, and he wasn’t even here. 🙁 Merry Christmas -- Happy New Year!

But now we’re going to have a party to celebrate his coming back, and we’ll invite the whole Baltimore crew!

Brad, when do you have a free weekend??

Oh! I heard Beth is coming! We can take the party to you!!

Ah, the sounds of Mulberry Lane.

I think Lauren missed her other calling as a music video choreographer, using still and slightly moving shots. The timing of the photos matches so perfectly with the lyrics!

Ha! That’s really cool! I really like Tim at 2:15. Hehe.

Again, another great video!! I too think you’ve missed your real calling.

And although normal stinks, I think if you set normal to the right music, normal would rock. Give it a try will ‘ya?

7. Jill Said on:

That was awesome! Thanks for your hard work, Lauren. I especially like the reindeer card…

Not rhetorical questions: What is that Mrs. Royuk is wearing on her face? And yes, great card! But my screen is blurry … what are the others names … the Brown one, ???

9. Lauren's mom Said on:

We got DSL for Christmas! Loved the video, and we could actually play You-Tube! Good job!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Dang it, Peggy. | LloydAndLauren.com - March 15, 2009

[…] I calm down, but it takes a while. Right now the obsession is with making movies. After the last movie, Peggy’s comment was this: Again, another great video!! I too think you’ve missed your […]