Sheesh. It’s not even 11 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and I’m ready for bed. A post must be written, though, so Brad suggested a New Year’s resolution theme.
Ok. I’m going to put these up here and you all can keep me honest about whether they’re getting done or not. (Yeah, this is really just a big To-Do list.)
1. I resolve to rip out the upstairs carpet.
2. I resolve to try and fix the upstairs subfloor so it’s not so squeaky.
3. I resolve to pick out and order carpet.
Items 1-3 will be done by mid-February.
4. I resolve to pick out one thing a day to put in the give-to-Goodwill bag. By the end of January I should have 31 things, right?
5. I resolve to get a slightly different haircut.
6. I resolve to stop saying that I agree with people when I
really think they’re terribly, terribly wrongdisagree.
That’s it for now.