Friday night. 8:15. Jammies on.

When did you go to bed on Friday night?

(That’s right – I’m too lazy to actually write anything.)

11 Responses to “Friday night. 8:15. Jammies on.”

9:17. But I watched TV in bed until 10.

10:21. I was distracted by TV watching and didn’t notice how late it was.

And I have purposely not put a TV in the bedroom because I’m afraid I would never leave bed: get home, go to bed, watch TV, go to sleep, watch more TV, go back to sleep. Isn’t that a genuine danger?

3. Deborah Said on:

8:45. Watched t.v. until 9:25.

4. Lauren's dad Said on:

About 9:40 P.m., and we didn’t turn the TV on. Our cable company went belly up. We read that a firm in Nebraska (where’s that?) bought some of the assets. A few days ago, all the signals were gone. TV withdrawal for now!

5. Gretchen Said on:

Midnight. Had to pick up DH from the airport at 9:40 and of course his flight was late. Then when I got home I had the compulsion to watch my Netflix movie so that I could send it back ASAP and get the most for my monthly subscription.

6. bekahcubed Said on:

To sleep around one-ish (I’m still pretending to be a college student), but I got into bed with a book at much more respectable hour (9? 10? somewhere around there).

I fell asleep watching TV around 7:15, awoke around 8:30…got something to eat, got interested in a movie, had to force myself to stay awake until it was over. Closed my eyes for the 2nd time around 11:15.

I went to bed early at 10:30. I’ve been going in to work early all week, so now the kids are used to waking up at about 6. I knew it would be an early morning today. And yes, I slept well, thanks! 🙂

9. Mark Said on:

1:47 a.m. Saturday morning.