Pause.

March 1, 2011

Uncategorized

After watching ‘House’ last night, Lloyd zonked out on the couch and the internet died.

It was awful.

I tried restarting – nothing. I tried Lloyd’s computer – nothing. I tried Lloyd’s phone – nothing.

I curled up into a ball on the floor and waited until morning.

Now it’s two minutes before I have to leave the house and this is all I’ve got.

It is Charles’ birthday, though, so at least I got that up here.

Tell me something about your Tuesday. When I get home I have an enormous pile of books to move from upstairs to the basement. I bet you can’t top that.

11 Responses to “Pause.”

My Tuesday is chock-full (what is that experssion from? And did I even write it correctly or is it chocked-full?) of Meetings. Meetings. Meetings. Meetings. Meetings. Meetings. Meetings.

I’m tired just thinking of all sitting and smiling and nodding and talking.

2. Annette Said on:

I will be educating tomorrow’s leaders. (Including tutoring after school.) 🙂

3. karla Said on:

I’m going to be watching cheesy day-time TV and taking many percocet-induced naps. So I guess I won’t really be watching TV…

First, I’m so glad Brad has released you from all prisons.

I have a big project to work on today at work. sigh

And I hope to rent 127 Hours today at some point.

Karla--why are you on percocet?

• Karla Said on:

Since last week Wednesday, I’ve had two, count ’em TWO, sinus surgeries. When my surgeon told me on Saturday that I had to go in again, he upgraded me from Vicodin to Percocet; I think it was a way to apologize for having to do more work.

Happy Birthday, Charles!

Tuesday is full of stuff around here. Art class, Violin class, High School Concert with an 80’s theme. Oh, lordy.

6. Lloyd Said on:

While I was in the shower this morning I figured out why our LDAP server wasn’t working for Drupal or Moodle, and when I got to school I found out that (a) I was right and (b) it was easy to fix.

This is a great day!

7. Gretchen Said on:

Ah, Tuesday…we got our medical clearances so I guess we really are moving to Germany. Now I will go purge more junk and clean the house for a showing tomorrow.

My enourmous pile of books is already upstairs. Yay!
    I should put them back on their bookshelves. Boo!
    I’m going to ignore them and not do it for a while. Yay!

9. Amy Said on:

I have an enormous pile of books…. and an e reader…. @___@ dooooom
    yus! 😉